Circuit Mind is a deep-tech high growth startup that is completely automating the design of electronic circuit boards.
Electronic circuit boards are at the core of current and future inventions: clean energy, precision medicine, augmented reality, space exploration, autonomous vehicles, smart cities, connected homes. Yet today, designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and tedious process. At Circuit Mind we are on a mission to solve this problem, shaping the future of hardware design.
Several small and large engineering companies have started using Circuit Mind’s technology. We have the backing of world-class VC investors and we are building a tight-knit interdisciplinary team. We are looking for humble perpetual learners who are driven and able to think critically to play a major role in shaping Circuit Mind from the beginning.
The position is London based with a hybrid work arrangement where the team works from the office two days a week.
Position: Talent Lead
As a Talent Lead at Circuit Mind, your mission is to hire and retain a world-class engineering and business team in a high-growth startup.
At Circuit Mind we take hiring seriously and we put effort and thought into it, because we know it’s one of the key drivers for the company’s success.
Your responsibilities will be:
- develop the hiring plan with founders and hiring managers
- define, quantify and iterate over a sourcing strategy across different channels
- design evaluation processes that are fair, accurate, and candidate-friendly
- establish effective and pleasant onboarding processes
- create and execute an employer branding strategy
The goals of the hiring strategy are to build a world-class team, increase our team diversity, (especially in but not limited to gender, race, personality, age), and shorten the time it takes to fill a position.
- coordinate the sourcing of candidates across channels, which currently consist in internal head hunters, external recruiters, personal networks
- conduct and evaluate interviews with hiring managers
- build relationships with candidates, sell Circuit Mind and the role to them, and devise techniques to win them over
You will work with the founding team to develop and maintain a company culture that ensures that our team stays engaged, happy and productive. Your levers will include DEI efforts, company communication practices, career progression frameworks, employee benefits, learning and development, company socials and off-sites, gauging employee engagement, and more.
- Experience and achievements in some, but not necessarily all, of the responsibilities above.
- Habit of taking initiatives to improve the business.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
Nice to haves
- A personal network of candidates for relevant roles.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Record of successfully hiring several people for engineering roles.
- Collaboration with friendly world-class team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 25 days of annual holidays.
- Flexible working hours, with two days a week in the office.
- 5 weeks per year to work wherever you want in the world.
- London Bridge office.
- Extended parental leave.
- Learning and development budget.
At Circuit Mind we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. If you have an additional necessity or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know so we can adjust the interview process to your needs. We also ensure that Circuit Mind’s straight-forward and efficient hiring process honours your time.