At Circuit Mind we are completely automating the design of electronic circuit boards. Just as the introduction of software compilers and interpreters enabled an explosion in software application development, our intelligent software will power complex hardware design and development in the future.
Electronic circuit boards are at the core of current and future inventions, from augmented reality to autonomous vehicles. Yet today, designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and inefficient process. At Circuit Mind we are on a mission to solve this problem, shaping the future of hardware technology.
A fundamental milestone towards our mission is the creation of a database of digital twins of electronic components. For this reason we are developing Commodore, a software that allows librarians to rapidly and reliably populate such database. You will be taking full ownership of Commodore, shaping it from the ground up.
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer at Circuit Mind, you’ll take full ownership in making Commodore the world's standard platform for creation of digital twins of electronic components.
Design the architecture of Commodore: frontend, backend, cloud computing services for machine learning, integration with ACE.
Expand the existing ETL backend functionality and improve its performance.
This involves data analysis, data modelling, ETL pipeline development, performance optimisation, cloud computing.
Create a browser-based frontend that will be used by CM librarians and external customers to populate the CM database of electronic components.
You will also
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, automated testing and continuous integration.
- Learn, use, and improve best practices and processes for high-quality software development.
- Help shape our technology stack, assuring a modern and positive development experience.
We'd also love you to inform, iterate and challenge the business and technology strategy, and to actively contribute to hiring the rest of the Circuit Mind software engineering team.
- Professional experience with automated testing and maintaining large codebases.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
Nice to haves
- Experience with ETL pipelines.
- A high-level understanding of machine learning engineering.
- An interest in electronic engineering.
- Technical challenges that the world has not solved before and the chance to shape first-hand the electronics revolution.
- Collaboration with friendly world-class team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 25 days of annual holidays.
- Flexible working environment.
- London Bridge office.
At Circuit Mind we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. If you have an additional necessity or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know so we can adjust the interview process to your needs. We also ensure that Circuit Mind’s straight-forward and efficient hiring process honours your time.
Ou technology stack includes Python 3.9, PostgreSQL, Django, mypy, GraphQL, Docker, Heroku, Redis, Typescript, React, Redux, Apollo.