At Circuit Mind we are completely automating the design of electronic circuit boards. Just as the introduction of software compilers and interpreters enabled an explosion in software application development, our intelligent software will power complex hardware design and development in the future.
Electronic circuit boards are at the core of current and future inventions, from augmented reality to autonomous vehicles. Yet today, designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and inefficient process. At Circuit Mind we are on a mission to solve this problem, shaping the future of hardware technology.
Position: Senior Account Executive
As a Senior Account Manager at Circuit Mind, you will be responsible for finding, nurturing and winning new customers for Circuit Mind’s intelligent circuit generation platform.
- Generate sales leads by prospecting into key target accounts with emails, cold calls etc.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets, meeting or exceeding established standards for the minimum number of contacts and talk time per day
- Build and manage lists of target accounts in key regions based on information provided by executive team
- Map customer organisations, engage key stakeholders, identify prospect's needs and generate interest in Circuit Mind's mission and product
- Qualify leads, prepare and hold interviews, and run demos of Circuit Mind’s platform over video conference or in-person to electronics executives, managers and engineers
- Prepare and lead the execution of sales proposals
- Develop and refine Circuit Mind’s sales playbook
- Influence product development and business model development with client feedback
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of sales experience, with a history of achieving sales targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience selling software
Nice to haves
- Proficiency with HubSpot, SalesForce or other CRM software
- Knowledge of the electronics industry
- Experience selling engineering-related software
- Collaboration with friendly world-class team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 25 days of annual holidays.
- Flexible working hours, with two days a week in the office.
- 5 weeks per year to work wherever you want in the world.
- London Bridge office.
- Extended parental leave.
- Learning and development budget.
At Circuit Mind we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. If you have an additional necessity or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know so we can adjust the interview process to your needs. We also ensure that Circuit Mind’s straight-forward and efficient hiring process honours your time.