At Circuit Mind we are completely automating the design of electronic circuit boards. Just as the introduction of software compilers and interpreters enabled an explosion in software application development, our intelligent software will power complex hardware design and development in the future.
Electronic circuit boards are at the core of current and future inventions, from augmented reality to autonomous vehicles. Yet today, designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and inefficient process. At Circuit Mind we are on a mission to solve this problem, shaping the future of hardware technology.
Position: Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative at Circuit Mind, you will find, nurture, and qualify new customers for Circuit Mind's core product.
- Build and manage lists of target accounts in key regions based on information provided by executive team
- Generate sales leads by prospecting into key target accounts with emails, cold calls etc.
- Map prospective customer organisations, engage key stakeholders, Identify prospect's needs and generate interest in Circuit Mind's mission and product
- Create and maintain a pipeline of leads in sales CRM software
- Nurture relationships, hold interviews to qualify leads and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organisation
Nice to haves
- Proficiency with HubSpot, SalesForce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quota
- Knowledge of the electronics industry
- Collaboration with friendly world-class team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 25 days of annual holidays.
- Flexible working environment.
- London Bridge office.
At Circuit Mind we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. If you have an additional necessity or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know so we can adjust the interview process to your needs. We also ensure that Circuit Mind’s straight-forward and efficient hiring process honours your time.