At Circuit Mind we are completely automating the design of electronic circuit boards. Just as the introduction of software compilers and interpreters enabled an explosion in software application development, our intelligent software will power complex hardware design and development in the future.
Electronic circuit boards are at the core of current and future inventions, from augmented reality to autonomous vehicles. Yet today, designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and inefficient process. At Circuit Mind we are on a mission to solve this problem, shaping the future of hardware technology.
We are building a novel software system that takes in high-level requirements and creates optimized circuit board designs in seconds. We are tackling hard problems that no one has ever solved before, pushing beyond what is currently thought to be possible.
Several small and large engineering companies are waiting for Circuit Mind’s technology. We have the backing of world-class VC investors and we are building a tight-knit interdisciplinary team with outstanding technical abilities in electronic engineering, software engineering and algorithm design.
We are looking for humble perpetual learners who are driven and able to think critically to play a major role in shaping Circuit Mind from the beginning.
Position: Principal Frontend Engineer
As the Principal Frontend Engineer at Circuit Mind you’ll take full ownership of designing and developing the frontend architecture and logic of our two products, while collaborating on a technically challenging product in a supportive, inclusive, cross-functional team of experts.
- Architect the frontend system of our two products based on the existing code base.
- Design and develop the frontend business logic.
- Collaborate with the backend engineers to design a modern, performant API.
- Plan, break down, estimate, and prioritize work packages together with the product engineer and the electronic engineer.
- Assure the continuous delivery of quality software using automated tests and agile software practices.
We’d also love you to inform, iterate and challenge the business and technology strategy, and to actively contribute to growing the rest of the Circuit Mind engineering team.
Besides the skills directly related to the responsibilities above, the position requires:
- Experience with React and its ecosystem.
- Experience or desire to use TypeScript.
- Strong ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a team.
Nice to haves
- Experience working with GraphQL.
- Experience working on a product designed for technical users.
- An interest in UX design.
- An interest in electronic engineering.
- An interest in backend software engineering.
- Technical challenges that the world has not solved before and the chance to shape first-hand the electronics revolution.
- Collaboration with friendly world-class team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 25 days of annual holidays.
- Flexible working environment.
- London Bridge office.
At Circuit Mind we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. If you have an additional necessity or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know so we can adjust the interview process to your needs. We also ensure that Circuit Mind’s straight-forward and efficient hiring process honours your time.
If you’d like to apply, then please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org